Thursday, October 16, 2008

6. Farewell Hongcheon..

So over the past few days I've been going through the small town of Hongcheon taking in all the sights and trying to capture the feeling/mood of the town on my camera. So far all I've managed to capture is a small glimpse of what this place is like. So this post is will be dedicated to pictures of Hongcheon..

Litte Jon.. he always like to come up to me and pat my tummy (maybe because I did it to him once) I think it was more his personal way of saying Hi!

This is Rose who can be a real brat if she wants to.. otherwise cute cute. You might remember in one of my first posts I mentioned her.. she was the one who pinched my cheek!

This is Chris.. He didn't feel like colouring in so he took over what I was doing.. A word find.. he was looking for the word "Thirteenth". He loves to fight with Rose, and always swears that he's left his books at home.. until I grab his bag and pull them out!

Josapin.. she's forever happy and always willing to learn! One of the few like that I think..

Here's Amy, who is good friends with Josapin.. they love to play up and play their own little games in the corner when they think I'm not looking!

This is Jenny, whose in a higher level than the others so far.. until it comes to chess.. that's where Arlene beats her hands down!

And here they are.. Arlene and Jenny playing Chess..

And here are a few more random pictures I've taken during the last couple of days.. The last one is a dish called Jambong with is Ramiyon Noodles with seafood (octapus and muscles) in a spicy red soup.. Almost everything in Korea is served with Kimchi.. the yellow stuff is Sweet Pickled Japanese Radish.. All for 3,000krw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Shawad :D I bet you'll miss some of those littlies when you leave. Congrats again on the new job!

xoxo