Friday, September 26, 2008

10. Technology..

Thanks heaps for the comments guys, I love getting comments like that! :-)

This is just a short note to let you know whats been happening since last weekend in Seoul.. Nothing much really! Its now just becoming normal, as in I'm settling in well and I go to work and know what to expect and then at times i meet up with some of the foreigners at night..

I'm sitting at the moment at a cafe in Honcheon, connected to wireless internet and being able to make cheap long distance calls to people I haven't talked to in donkeys ears! I love how I can call Fiji from this little old country town, it still amazes me!

So thats basically all i wanted to say today. Oh and the weather here is perfect! The sky is a clear bright blue with a few scattered clouds, in the shade its cold and in the sun its beautifully warm.. currently 15degrees. I'm lovin it!

I' thinking about going to Seoul tomorrow, but not yet sure.. I'll see what I feel like doing. Ok bye for now :-)

No comments: