Sunday, August 24, 2008

7.Stoooopid Blog!!!!!!

I wrote up this HUGE entry about my day, but then somehow it got deleted. And then I tried to press Ctrl+Z and it didn't work! But now it does GRRR!
So here are the pics, from my exploration this evening..
This is Youndong, my flatmate. What he's holding is the last of anything from his mother who died four months ago. Its called Dakkabi (I think thats what its called), its a spicy Korean paste used in a lot of food here! He keeps it in a clay pot outside on his window ledge.. (stooopid Bloggerthing!)


I'm not sure if you can see it, but thats where I like to go and sit (see the red outdoor chairs in the left corner there?). I had a huge paragraph, but cant remember all I typed in it..



This is my view when I look up from where I'm sitting..



And this is the view of what I see when I'm sitting there..



This ones for Pav, who asked what sort of trees grow in this area. Conifers.

Oh and they have heaps of crops of chilli's, even in the mountains where I went exploring!





Sorry I haven't written more, like I said it was huge and then this stupid thing deleted it all... good night for now!

No comments: