Monday, December 29, 2008

4. Trickery!

Created on December 21st, 2008.

Today I come to you from Incheon International Airport. Actually that's a lie.. I'm writing this entry in my notebook and then will copy it online once my suprise is over. I sit at the "Fresh Bar" Cafe over-looking the airfield silently chuckling to myself. It's amusing to think that everyone at home has no idea that I'll be on my way there just a few hours. That is, except for a few "Moles" (and I mean that in the best possible light) who are part of my plan.. Ok lets start from the start, shall we?

Almost two months ago I booked my flight back home for the duration of my three week holiday. Most of you think that my holidays begin at the end of February. I admit, I find lying to you extremely dispicable and I hate doing it, but once I see the look on your faces I'm hoping all will be forgiven. I've had to disuade Shym and Niki from coming to Korea, without revealing that I was coming home (by telling them it's way too busy to come now). I've also made a plan with my first Secret Keeper, code-named "MousMous" to come down to Sydney and then drive the open road up to Brisbane. The only other person who knows is Pixiefish. I wasn't planning on telling her either but Momma wanted to send stuff for me through her and it would look too sus if I said that I couldn't meet her. So I got the stuff Momma sent (Tea Leaves etc) and posted it to school on Friday. So over the two months my plan was formulated and perfected.

I almost feel like an evil genius revealing my plans to the good guys just before the exciting climax! So here's what will happen: I'll get to Sydney Airport around noon on the 21st, I'll catch a train to Parra Station and call Mousa who will come to pick me up and drop me at their house for some R&R. After eating Mousa's famous lamb that night, I will be refreshed and ready! On the 22nd I will visit as many people as I can in Sydney (with the use of Mousa's Echo) and the day will end with a long-awaited home-cooked meal at Uma Nani's house. Meanwhile I would have posted a decoy blog entry to make sure that no one gets a hint of me being any closer than 8000km's away. Muahahahaha!!! Posting some mundane stuff about food I cooked a week ago will be just what you'll need to get off my trail! I have a strong suspicion that those two sneaky devils who know me best - I am of course, talking of my brother's - are on my case! Hopefully the decoy fools them too. It's actually thanks to Chook that this plan might just work.. see whenever I'm uncertain of how to stop someone finding out, I just think "What would Chook do?" :D

So in just under four hours I'll be on my way to Hong Kong and then from there to Sydney! Once in Brissie MousMous will go in and suprise everyone on the pretense that she has some conference in Brissie in the New Year. At around the same time I'll call Shym's place (where the Christmas Dinner is) and say Merry Christmas to everyone from a "payphone in Yeongwol".. I'll talk about how freezing it is and how all the English teachers are doing a dinner with drinks. Then just as they all sit down for dinner I'll have MousMous prank me and leave the door unlocked.. so then all I do is walk in casually and say Merry Christmas, let's eat! (or something like that!) This will be the part where Shym and Chook and Niki all tell me how they knew I was coming all along! hahaha!

Then just as the night is coming to a close I bring out my red Santa sack full of goodies for everyone!! And now that my plan is revealed, here comes the part where someone foils it for me. Stay tuned to see if it happens or not!

..and the rest.. as they say; is the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR IN BRISSIE!!!!!!?????

WAT!!!???

BHEN

Anonymous said...

I knew ALL along!

Anonymous said...

helllooo :) it was so nice to have you back here! and you are fantastic at suprises mister sharad!!!
<3