Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6. Osaek Green Yard Hotel

-2^C
Silent night, with just a gentle breeze. Feels a lot warmer..

We ran out of glasses, so I had to improvise with a PET bottle. Oh and Steve, and his trusty axe!

We went to Mt Sorak during orientation. That Cable Car holds about 20-25 people.

Steve was very confident on the slippery snow, so he skipped ahead to ambush us with snowballs!

We picked that fish at the Fish Market, along with another just like it. And we ate it with Soju and spicy sauce.. again the need to cook things just causes more dishes.

On the bus to Fish Market.. If it was before 4pm, Steve and I wouldn't remember you.

She started it.

On the way home we caught the train from Gangneung to Yeongwol. Thats a singing room, massage chair, internet access, arcade games, and a cafe (with beer included).. on one of the train carriages.

3 comments:

Taj said...

I definately ENVY you.

Anonymous said...

You know, you were doing so well so far...then you had to put on that blue sh!t jumper and ruin everything o_O

Anonymous said...

Pictures painting words Kraze. You lucky ducky.

I copmpletely agree with Surya regarding that ugly a$$ jumper! :oP

Love
Bhen

PS. Doing awesomely. Morning Sickness is gone! yay! I now have a slight bump which Ritu reckons is not much and is kinda depressing him. Till I eat of course, then I get a food baby which makes me bigger! Twins! Lol